Saturday, May 12, 2012

All That Matters... Is The Ending

"You know, the only thing that matters is the ending. It's the most important part of the story, the ending. And this one... is very good. This one's perfect."

Have you ever stopped and thought about the ending of a movie and said, "Hey, wait, why didn't they just..." Well, my friend, this post is for you. About two years ago I found "How it Should Have Ended" on YouTube. If you haven't seen one yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. The following are ten of my favorite that should have you fully addicted by the end of the day. Enjoy!

10. How Superman Should Have Ended
Superman and Batman show up in A LOT of these, so you should probably see how it started.

9. How Harry Potter Should Have Ended
This makes fun of the whole series... it's epic!

8. How The Empire Strikes Back Should Have Ended
If you like this one, I recommend getting on their site and watching "Happy Vader"

7. How Spiderman 3 Should Have Ended
You can skip like the first minute and a half, but then it gets hilarious!

6. How Twilight Should Have Ended
Whether you hate it or love it, this mocks it perfectly.

 5. How To Survive An Alien Attack
This one is a compilation of movies. I die laughing every time.


4. How Ironman Should Have Ended
Of all the endings, this one makes the best point I think.

3. The Best Picture Summary 2011
This one just goes through the movies nominated for best picture in 2011. My favorite is Inception!

2. How Lost Should Have Ended
I know, it was a TV show, not a movie. Still, it's funny!

1. How The Dark Knight Should Have Ended
And the best of them all! This one is by far my favorite!


Addicted yet? If you are, check out the their page on YouTube. Happy Endings!! ;)

Another cool thing. Look at the picture below. See the dog on the corner of the droid thingy? His name is Kiddo, and he shows up in every video. See if you can find him!

1 comment: